In honour of the late Chris Stark who passed on in June 2019.
Barrier free Canada – Canada sans Barrières is pleased to announce our call for applicants!
If you have been an advocate for at least 10 years or know of anyone who has been; then we invite you to submit your name and/or ask them to submit theirs to email@example.com.
Or feel free to submit the name of someone you believe would be a worthy candidate.
- At least 10 years of advocacy work Federally or Provincially
- Experience in working with Federal and/or provincial governments
- Examples of leadership are paramount.
Experience in dealing with any of the following:
- Complaints processes, mediation processes, tribunals
- Canadian radio and tele communications (CRTC) and the tele communications industry
- Canadian Human Rights Commission (CHRC) and any other disability rights organizations
- Canadian transportation agency (CTA) and the transportation industry
- Elections Canada or Elections Ontario
- The banking industry