Welcome to our Election 2015 resource page.
Here you will find information on what Barrier-Free Canada – Canada sans Barrières is doing during Election 2015 as well as some resources that you can use to help you communicate more closely with candidates running in your riding.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Join the Campaign
Let candidates in your area know that you support the call for a Canadians with Disabilities Act. Within just a couple of minutes, you can send a letter to all the candidates in your riding to ask them for their support. This process is fully automated – no need to look up names or email addresses for candidates – we take care of that. Just visit http://www.barrierfreecanada.org/campaign/ and you can add your voice to those across Canada calling for a Canadians with Disabilities Act.
Letters to party leaders
Letters to party leaders re accessibility to debates and candidates forums
- Letter to The Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper from Barrier-Free Canada – Canada sans Barrières – PDF
- Letter to Thomas Mulcair from Barrier-Free Canada – Canada sans Barrières – PDF
- Letter to Justin Trudeau from Barrier-Free Canada – Canada sans Barrières – PDF
- Letter to Gilles Duceppe from Barrier-Free Canada – Canada sans Barrières – PDF
- Letter to Elizabeth May from Barrier-Free Canada – Canada sans Barrières – PDF
Election Action Kit
If you are having difficulty getting started on a letter, email, or phone call to a specific candidate running in your Riding then our Election Action Kit can give you several suggestions as to how to get started.
We will update the Election Action Kit during the campaign if there are any new developments.
Looking for an updated list of candidates running in this 2015 Federal Election? This list will be coming soon, and will be updated on an ongoing basis.