Barrier free Canada – Canada sans barriers is pleased to invite submissions of articles from our friends and supporters.
If you would like to express an opinion or to give feedback on any topic that is related to accessibility or if you have any sort of suggestion as to how greater access can be obtained; then we would love to hear from you.
All articles will be reviewed by our board and if they adhere to our guidelines then we will post them to our submission page as soon as we have notified you.
Our guidelines are as follows:
- Opinions, suggestions, and feedback must be your very own.
- The length of your article should not exceed 1500 words.
- We would accept a final maximum of 1550 words.
- Constructive criticism will be accepted but open bashing or criticism of individuals and organizations will not.
- Individuals can submit multiple articles.
Some examples of topics that would be accepted would include:
Barriers to education, employment, health, social programs, financial resources, websites, technology, digital barriers, online shopping, voting, accessible formats, as well as: Complaint systems and processes as they pertain to federal agencies, to federal and provincial companies, customer service, access to the courts, access to sports programs.
This list is by no means limited to these topics so just go ahead and make your submission.
We look forward to hearing from you.